As a receptionist at Payroll City, you are the first to greet clients and prospective customers. Your attitude and ability to greet and onboard clients gives them their first impression of their entire experience with Payroll City. All applicants for this position must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Professional appearance
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Be highly organized
- Accurate 10 key and typing skills
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Attention to detail
- Solid communication skills – both written and verbal
- Quick learner and self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Work well with team members
This position provides ample opportunity to utilize communication and organizational skills. You will also learn the complexities and nuances of payroll processing. There is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement in our growing company. Please fill out our online application and submit your resume if you are interested in this position.
Payroll City is a drug-free employer and offers competitive salaries, IRA match, vacation and holiday pay.