Interns under the programming and development arm of Payroll City are on put on the front lines of the latest software development techniques, and are employed part time with pay. Note; only one intern is accepted at a time, and is subject to further analysis and tests to measure their aptitude, skill, and determination. All applicants must:
- Be enrolled as a full time student, or be between enrollment (High School to College, or semester transition).
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Be present a minimum of 15hrs per week at Payroll City during school, and at least 25hrs per week on ‘off schedules’.
- Submit to a pre-employment drug test.
- Submit a resume in PDF or Word format, detailing programming/coding experience, other relevant experience, leadership experience, and academic achievements. (see below for application)
Upon completion of 1 year as a Payroll City intern, a $1,000 scholarship will be awarded along with letters of reference to colleges or employers of choice. Think you have what it takes? Fill out the application below, and get ready for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity to push your limits and expand your horizons!
Payroll City is a drug-free employer.