The position of payroll specialist at Payroll City requires a very unique type of individual; capable of enormous focus/attention to detail and a personable temperament. Payroll City is focused on building long term client relationships and at the heart of those relationships is the payroll processor. As processor, you will work directly with a group of clients that you will know by name and be highly familiar with all the details of their payroll account. It is the end responsibility of the payroll processer to ensure that the clients payroll information is gathered and processed to perfection. Applicants for this position must:
- Have a strong understanding of payroll functions (Prefer 2 years of payroll experience)
- Be familiar with both federal and state payroll tax reporting, garnishments, vacation accruals, etc.
- Be incredibly focused and detail oriented
- Be meticulous by nature, especially when it comes to data entry (Familiarity with Microsoft Excel is highly beneficial)
- Have great interpersonal skills and listening abilities
- Have strong multitasking abilities while maintaining attention to detail
- Posses superior communication skills, and be able to relay information accurately and succinctly
- Be able to keep cool under pressure
This position is demanding, yet highly rewarding. Please fill out our application and submit your resume if you are a good fit for this position!
Payroll City is a drug-free employer and offers competitive salaries, IRA match, vacation and holiday pay.