Increase Revenue, Retain Clients, Differentiate!
As an insurance professional, you have seen many changes that have impacted your business over the last several years. Whether it’s Healthcare Reform, newly funded insurance providers, or payroll service giants stealing clients, you need a partner to help you differentiate, and compete.
It’s All About the Data
You have heard of big data. In insurance, it’s all about the payroll data. Understanding your clients’ employment trends helps you stay ahead of curve. If your clients added or laid off 20 employees, controlling the payroll data can help you proactively manage their insurance needs. Whether it’s removing employees from benefits coverage, providing coverage changes, or staying ahead of the workers’ comp audit, you will have the advantage and be the insurance hero for your clients, when you control the payroll.
Strategic Value of partnering with Payroll City
- Agent friendly payroll service and technology company:
- We do not have an in-house agency nor do we sell insurance
- Insurance technology features
- ACA compliance reporting*
- Open enrollment bridge*
- Workers’ comp report
- Online HR support, I9 and W4 electronic storage
- Date export features
- Other features in development
- Pay as you go workers’ comp technology
- Multiple partnership and revenue
- Co-branding: Industry high revenue share model. Agent can co-brand the service, earn a revenue share, and not have to do any work. All the agent needs to do is sell and sign up the service. We do the rest.
- BOSS (Back Office Support and Software): Agent will private label our technology and get all of the benefits of running their own payroll company with out any of the headaches. We stay behind the scenes and manage all of the tax and compliance work, while agent partner sells client, and determines pricing. We are invisible to the customer. Highest level of control and revenue opportunity.
- Referral: For agents that are not interested in being involved, but just want a reliable partner that won’t steal clients. Simply refer us the client and we will pay them a one time referral fee.
- Best in class technology and service
- Many competitors just don’t play well with complicated payroll like the restaurant payroll or that of a large company with multiple departments. We have built seamless interfaces with the restaurant industry’s top point of sale technology providers.
- We are an Accredited ad A+ rated business by the Better Business Bureau.