Payroll City has a friendly, relaxed work environment where we encourage creative input and strive for excellence. We know that honesty, integrity,
and respect are essential to having a free and unrestrictive work environment where individuals can excel.
Job Title: Programmer
Job Classification: Full Time, Salary - commensurate with skill and experience
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job Description: Bring your .NET programming skills to work in a relaxed and creative environment. As a programmer, handle all aspects of custom web-integrated finance software platform. The programmer will take responsibility and ownership of core programming infrastructure and will be tasked to implement new and creative features for both internal and external applications. Must be self-managed and achieve goal oriented objectives timely. Starting focus will be on re-designing key portions of an existing ASP web application and duties will expand to encompass a broad spectrum of development. Ability to program with innovative and modern techniques to achieve highly intuitive, feature rich interfaces under minimal direction is required.
Requirements: A degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field with skills in the following areas:
- Understanding of secure web technology (HTTPS) and data encryption.
- Experience integrating with SQL for Microsoft SQL Server database management systems.
- Experience with version control systems like Subversion, CVS, or SourceSafe.
- Experience with other .Net technologies including NT Services and Web Services is desirable.
- Experience with software packaging and deployment and update strategies including ClickOnce.
- Experience with or an understanding of automated unit testing frameworks and continuous integration processes.
- Experience with Windows 7, Vista, and Server 2008 network architecture is desirable.
- Demonstrated history of staying current on best practices in technology.